A valuable 3-month experience that is all about "Paying It Forward"
The world of amateur sport is very dynamic and powerful. It is constantly changing and increasingly becoming more of a business than an arena of competition for unpaid athletes to showcase skill. In this "what have you done for me lately" environment, we are passionate about making a difference in the lives of coaches and athletes. We are driven to make a difference by providing a platform for continuous development.
Our mission requires bold and proactive LEADERS
! If you are reading this - it means people like YOU
Uniqueness to Our Internships:
A special uniqueness to our internships is built through the specific creation of each internship from the intern themselves. We require each applicant to create their own job requirements / descriptions. These job descriptions will coincide with our "must-have" requirements. The theory behind this process is to enable each intern the opportunity to work within their passions and build their own 3-month "dream job".
We seek to employ both the recent college graduate and the current college student. These individuals should be seeking a career in sports, business, or entrepreneurship. Every internship is considered a paid internship and comes with an opportunity to earn commission based income. Internships for college students can meet your specific course credit requirements (always determined by your college or university). Our internships are perfect for students of all majors, but specialized for both sport management and business majors.
Internship Time Frames:
* Summer Session: May, June, July
* Fall Session: September, October, November
* Spring Session: February, March, April
Internship Job Openings:
* Legacy Foundation (Business Development)
* Legacy Foundation (Camp Development)
* Sales Development
* Business Development
* Public Relations
* Social Media
* Research and Development (Leadership Focus)
* Research and Development (Mental Skill Awareness Focus)
* Sports Background
* Athletic Experience at the High School and/or Collegiate Level
* Strong Interpersonal Skills and willingness to make contacts at the High School and/or Collegiate Level
* Success Skills (work ethic, positive attitude, focus and determination, passion, integrity, etc.)
If you are interested in any posted openings, please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
expressing your desire to join TEAM PMLegacy! We will get back in touch with you at our earliest convenience. Please note, all applications will be subject to a simple background check and reference approval.